- Hands-on, individual treatment and instruction in a heated, indoor hydrotherapy pool. We remain in the water with our clients at all times.
- A comprehensive land and water based assessment including postural, movement and gait analysis
- Identification of functional limitations and goals
- Tailored lessons and exercise programs that individuals can continue with independently. These are reviewed and updated as required.
- Pain/Self management Strategies
- Feedback and close liaison with referring practitioners and other treating professionals
- Felenkrais Awareness Through Movement (ATM) classes twice a week
- Training workshops in the Neuroaquatics Approach for other therapists
- Education sessions on Aquatic Physiotherapy for Private clinics, Hospitals and community centres.
- Workshops for parents and carers of children with special needs
Through our approach you will:
- Receive personalised, individual, hands-on therapy to help you achieve your goals and maintain your wellbeing.
- Explore movement without pain.
- Gain a deeper understanding and insight into how your body moves.
- Create changes in habitual patterns of movement. These patterns may have contributed to your original injury or have developed as a consequence of it.
- Clarify connections between the brain and body so that you move with greater ease and efficiency.
- Improve your mobility and internal sense of alignment (or posture), so that exercises for strength, stability and balance become more effective.